dimanche 26 février 2012

Milan Fashion Week - Part one

Bonjour !


I'm still working on the video and the shootings I did in Roma duing the carnival, ti's a little bit longer than I thought ... 

So, what about the fashion weeks ? Now it's the Milan one (after New York, London, ... will it stop one day ? ^^), and here are my latest loves. Transparency again and again, still my favorite looks.

If you want to see morre looks from the shows, go on the Vogue website you can suscribe to mail notifications when the pictures are on it, really useful ! 


At Alberta Ferretti :



Moschino :



Versace :



Emilio Pucci :



 Jil Sander :

I totally love this way of keeping your coat closed (hum hum bad english once again I think ...), so elegant !



Pam Hogg :

Probably the most delirious show of this fashion week !



Bluemarine :

Love the white and colorful looks, why should we be wearing only dark colours in winter ???


Emporio Armani :

It has been so hard for the photographers to take pictures while the models where walking two by two and even six by six ! Such a great idea, but I compassionate for the photographers.


Just Cavalli :

The only man look of all my reports ! But it was so great I couldn't resist.


Marco de Vincenzo :


Bottega Veneta :


Etro :


Francesco Scognamiglio :




Once again thanks to Vogue UK website and all those wonderful pictures.

I hope I will be able to post the video I promise you during the afternoon or the evening.

Until that I wish you a 

Bonne journée !



















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire