samedi 16 juin 2012

Amsterdam, day one

Bonjour les amis !

As I had told you in a previous post I've spent three days in Amsterdam with my dad and my sister, we really enjoyed it !!

Amsterdam is a wonderful and beautiful city, we brought back tons of pictures !!! 
I've finally ended to sort them, and here is what I’m going to do : in the two other coming posts I will only show you pictures of our travel (with a few explanatory sentences, don’t worry) and then I’ll do a city-guide post so I won’t mix everything and it will be more clear. :-)




The first day (afternoon to be precise since it took us 6 hours by car to reach the city) we walked along the canals, walked around all over the map, including the famous « quartier rouge » (there is no pictures of this part, I don’t know why but I thought that maybe everybody won’t be interested by pictures of prostitutes behind windows ^^) .

Even after my sort there is still too much pictures for a single post, the others will follow as soon as possible (this evening or tomorrow morning).

The first day as we came by car I choose a comfty outfit : my new The Kooples pant (it is so comfty it is a true pleasure to weart it !), and a simple printed (a map of the old Paris town) Claudie Pierlot Tshirt.


 

This city is the bicycles' heaven !! There is only a few cars, everybody is using them (as you'll pobably notice looking at the other pictures too : there is bicycles everywhere, and of every kind ^^)
It was really nice (even if the way they ride is quite dangerous ...) I wish we could have as many bycicle path here in France !


Aren't they so cute ? But mummy was a little bit shy !





I want the same !!




Our E.T friend was here too ! It's always so funny to see it all around the world




We had a great laugh in front of this window ! And we weren't alone to do so as you can notice by the reflection 
There was even an Eiffel tower and a  liberty statue ^^






T-shirt : Claudie Pierlot
Coat : Claudie Pierlot
Pant : The Kooples
Billy Bag by Jerome Dreyfuss
Rings : Agatha, Dior and an old white coral one
Earrings in Murano glass found in Roma




More is coming very soon !!!

Bisous !!





2 commentaires:

  1. The condoms by the window are cute! =D I would laugh too if I'm standing in front of that window display! LOL!
    I'm glad you had a good time with your family. It's Father's Day weekend here. Hope you are spending valuable time with your dad as well =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Amsterdam is one of my favorite cities!!!
    xx
    a bientot!

    RépondreSupprimer